For the last few weeks I have been watching "Lost" pretty much nonstop. It is very addicting! I got into it really late so I just finished season 3 and I watched the season 4 premiere today. I had to record it last week because I wasnt caught up yet :-( I am very excited to watch the new episode tonight! The show is so good! It's so unique from other shows on tv today. It is like watching a movie that continues week after week. It was also written really well. They give you little bits of information a little bit at time so you want to keep watching. It's like a puzzle. Not everything is in chronological order eithier so you have to watch and get all the pieces of the puzzle so everything makes sense. Just when you think you have the puzzle right, they throw you a twist and all your theories fall apart. so anyway, YES I'm addicted. If you don't watch lost yet, you should really start :-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Katie, Lost draws me in too. I "lost" track of it during seasons two and three, but recently reconnected. It's crazy and intriguing and the same time.
Post a Comment