Thursday, February 28, 2008

Predictions about Lost

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO GIVE STUFF AWAY ABOUT LOST!








I'M WARNING YOU! DON'T KEEP READING IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP ON LOST!









ok! So any Lost fans out there? I absolutely love this show! It is so different from any other show on tv right now..but I have already discussed this so I won't bore you again. What I really want to know is if you are a Lost fan, any theories about what is going to happen? I have a few. For example you know how supposedly Ben has one of his men on the freighter that Naomi and her crew came from? I think the person on their ship is Michael. I don't think Michael truely got home because Desmond said when he tried he couldn't leave the island. So why would Michael be able to get home, and why would they let him go so easily? I also don't think the person Ben has on the freighter is a new character. That would just be stupid, why would they throw in a new character like that? I think it will surprise people with who it is. So my theory is that Michael tried to leave the island, realized he couldn't and "the others" approached him with a new deal that if they spy or whatever on the freighter THEN they could truely go home.


So about last weeks epsidode. How do you think Kate ended up with Aaron? Do you think Clare died? Or maybe Claire was forced to give Kate Aaron because there wasn't enough room on the helicoptor for both her and Aaron? I was really confused here.

And who do you think the other 2 Oceanic 6 are? And why is there this big lie that only 8 people survived the crash?

I have so many questions, and I know no one knows the answers yet but I think it would be fun to hear everyone's theories. So leave me a comment and let me know what you think :-)

No comments: