Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day. Some people love it, while others hate it. Personally, I think it is just a holiday made up by hallmark to make more money. It is so commericalized! I can see where if you are married or dating someone its a cute holiday. It is a chance to show someone you truely love them, but if you are not with someone I find it a rather depressing holiday. Anyway. That is just my opinion.

2 comments:

tash's scene said...

KATE, you shouldn't look at the glass half empty! There are many people around you that love you! look at my blog! :]

tash's scene said...

Actually according to my calculations... Valentine's Day was not invented by Hallmark!! It was invented by Saint Valentine (The Saint of Love and Prostition.... I think) haha And Therefore,Hallmark decided to make a little money... What's wrong with that? Just like Coca-Cola inventing Santa Claus which reprsents Christmas! And Also Halloween, Hershey didn't invent it, they just said hey! here's away to make money! :]