Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Time wasted in schools
Have you ever thought about how much time is wasted in schools? I mean seriously between those 4 min. of passing time, study halls,lunch,extra help, and those days in gym you get every once in a while where you just sit there, minutes really add up! I mean dont get me wrong, if it weren't for those free periods I would probably kill myself. It is good to get time to just relax. But think about how much quicker you could get done with school if you took all that away! I have quite a few friends who are homeschooled, and I would NEVER want to be homeschooled, but one advantage is how quickly they can get their school done if they are motivated. In just 2 hours they are done with school for the day! Now I don't know about you but sometimes it takes me more than 2 hours to just do my homework! I know some people would argue that you get a better education in school when your not teaching yourself, but there are alot of smart homeschoolers! I mean I definitely couldn't teach myself math, so if you can do that you HAVE to be pretty smart! So anyway, maybe if so much time wasn't wasted in schools we would be able to learn more and not have as much homework if we had more time to get work done in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment