Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snowflakes


I was sitting in line at the Dunkin Doughnuts drive thru today waiting to get my 99 cent cappaccino, and I was thinking about what I should blog about today. I was looking out the window at the falling snow and all the individual snowflakes falling on the window, and I realized how amazing it is that no 2 snowflakes are alike. I mean there are so many billions of snowflakes and each is sooo small, but they are all different from one another.

I really don't like winter. I mean snowdays are cool, and I love to ski, but other that that I could really do without winter. It is so cold and depressing out. The snow gets dirty after about a day, and everything is dead. But there is something about falling snow and watching it fall that is so beautiful. I love laying in the snow just looking up at the sky watching snow fall. It just reminds me of how great God really is and about how much care he put into creating everything, even each individual snowflake.

3 comments:

tash's scene said...

I really like this post! :) I don't like winter either but when looking at it like that... it is beautiful in it's own way! way to go! :P haha

Alyssa said...

You mean you saw these snowflakes at your eyebrow appointment;)lol im j/k..i liked this post and totally agree the snow is so pretty when it first falls but then it melts and its icky!

Colin Rambo! said...

Well, my personal is that snowstorms are awesome along with huge flakes!