For Christmas this year we got my mom Netflix. For those of you who do not know what that is, you become a member to the netflix website and you get movies sent to your house. You just have to pick which movies you want to see and they mail them to you pretty fast! There are no late fees and you just mail the movies back when your done. It is pretty cool! Some movies you can even watch online. They have tons of choices too. They have new movies, old movies, comedians,and seasons of tv shows. We also got Netflix for my Grandparents who are really picky about what they will watch, and they find stuff they enjoy too. So the other day we got the movie Click. I hadn't seen it yet and it turned out to be a pretty good movie. It was kinda sad near the end, but overall I really enjoyed it! So yeah i guess this sounds kinda like a commercial for Netflix, but I highly recommend it.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Netflix
For Christmas this year we got my mom Netflix. For those of you who do not know what that is, you become a member to the netflix website and you get movies sent to your house. You just have to pick which movies you want to see and they mail them to you pretty fast! There are no late fees and you just mail the movies back when your done. It is pretty cool! Some movies you can even watch online. They have tons of choices too. They have new movies, old movies, comedians,and seasons of tv shows. We also got Netflix for my Grandparents who are really picky about what they will watch, and they find stuff they enjoy too. So the other day we got the movie Click. I hadn't seen it yet and it turned out to be a pretty good movie. It was kinda sad near the end, but overall I really enjoyed it! So yeah i guess this sounds kinda like a commercial for Netflix, but I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment